1. Purpose of use of personal information
(1) Our company will acquire personal information by lawful and appropriate means and will use it properly within the scope necessary to achieve the following purposes of use.
1. For registration of our services, user management, administrative communication, and to provide various system functions.
2. To respond to inquiries, consultations, opinions, and other communications.
3. For verifying the identity of customers and the eligibility to use our services.
4. To smoothly execute contracts with customers and to exercise rights and fulfill obligations based on laws and contracts.
5. For planning or improving our services.
6. To provide data analyzing the user base of our services to other business operators.
7. To provide to card-issuing companies for the purpose of utilizing the fraudulent use detection systems operated by credit card, debit card, and other card-issuing companies.
8. For making proposals and announcements regarding products and services of our company, our affiliates, or partner companies.
9. For announcements related to hosting seminars, events, and campaigns.
10. To conduct campaigns, surveys, industry trend analyses, and various other surveys and analyses.
11. To maintain records concerning customers.
12. For investigating and addressing unlawful acts such as violations of laws and regulations.
13. To cooperate with public institutions and other bodies when necessary based on laws and regulations.
14. For purposes incidental to each of the purposes mentioned above.
15. For other purposes explicitly stated at the time of acquiring personal information.
(2) We, excluding cases recognized as exceptions by law, will obtain the consent of the customers in advance if it becomes necessary to use the personal information of customers for purposes other than those mentioned in the preceding paragraph.
2. Restrictions on Provision to Third Parties
We will not provide personal information to third parties without the consent of our customers, except in cases where it is permitted as an exception under law.
3. Management of personal information
Our company will take necessary and appropriate security management measures to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of personal data and to ensure the safe management of personal data.
4. Outsourcing the handling of personal information
Our company may entrust all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party within the scope necessary for achieving the purpose of use. When entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party, we confirm that sufficient security levels for personal information are in place, and we select appropriate third parties as our subcontractors. Furthermore, we conduct necessary and appropriate supervision over the third parties through subcontracting agreements, regarding measures for proper management of personal information, confidentiality, prohibition of re-provision, and other matters concerning information maintenance and management.
5. Disclosure of Personal Information
When we receive requests from the individual or their agent for notification of the purpose of use, disclosure of personal information (including disclosure of records provided to third parties), correction, addition, deletion of content, suspension of use, deletion, or cessation of provision to third parties, we will confirm whether it is the individual or their agent and respond appropriately based on laws and regulations. Please make these requests to the contact point listed in section 8 below. Please note that a fee of 500 yen (including tax) per case will be charged for requests for notification of the purpose of use, as well as for disclosure of personal information and records of provision to third parties.
6. For inquiries, contact
We will respond appropriately and promptly to complaints and inquiries regarding the handling of personal information. For inquiries concerning personal information, please contact us through our inquiry form.
Date of enactment September 23, 2023